nternational Days of Seeds in Greece
11th, 12th and 13th of May 2013
Monday the 13th Schedule
- Legislation, coordinatorPier Soultana
- Revision of Common Agricultural Policy, coordinator MyrtoPispini
- Land grabbing practices of multinational corporations, coordinator Miklos Attila
- Desired seed traits capable for trading, coordinator Martina Widmer
- Networks between organizations ,coordinator Dr. Vandana Shiva
11:00-12:00 Presentation of conclusions.
The participants will set their aim for next year. Set priorities will be the founding of a strategy to counter the changing legislation against free seed trade, on European and global level. A priority will also be the founding and spreading of practical means of resistance that will aid the free movement of seeds, even if it implies the practice of forms ofcivil disobedience.